COVID-19: Our Response
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is truly unlike anything we’ve seen in our lifetimes. Seemingly in no time, everything changed. In practice, these things have had major impacts on all of our daily routines.
Working from home, not seeing loved ones and uncertainty can certainly take a toll on humans. However, flattening the curve requires self-isolation and social distancing.
Therefore, we’ve made some changes to how we are providing Flood: The Overdose Epidemic in Canada. As the situation progresses, more changes may or may not come. Our goal is to do our part in flattening the COVID-19 curve.
That means staying at home, even if it’s boring.
Here are the changes we’ve made:
- Flood: The Overdose Epidemic in Canada is now free to watch
- Head over to the watch page and just press play! It’s that simple!
- We are no longer be planning or hosting any screenings
- People gathering in a movie theatre or public place to watch a movie is certainly not social-distancing. Therefore, Flood will not be organizing or hosting any.
- We ask that others don’t organize any screenings of our documentary for the same reason.
COVID-19: Going Forward
We will continue to use our website and social media accounts to keep you updated about any more changes we make in regard to the coronavirus. Right now, we are looking into how we can make even better, and more enjoyable watching experiences for all while during the pandemic.